Evictions & Landlord/Tenant Law
Peter A. Rose, P.L. represents landlords and tenants in connection with a wide variety of disputes, ranging from residential evictions to large commercial evictions and suits to recover damages. Peter A. Rose, P.L. seeks to protect their clients from the hazards of litigation by negotiating and drafting favorable leases for both their landlord and tenant clients.
Our lawyer represents people involved in landlord-tenant disputes involving:
- Evictions and distress proceedings
- Assignment and sublet disputes
- Security deposit claims
- Disputes between roommates
- Nuisance claims
- Condemnation and destruction of the premises
- Premises liability and indemnity
- Enforcement and defense of rent escalation provisions
- Landlord remedies, including acceleration of rent
- Disputes involving the renewal and exercise of options to renew
- Wrongful or constructive evictions
- Breach of lease agreements
- Summary proceedings
- Vacating of premises and abandonment of personal property
Please contact Peter A. Rose, P.L. to schedule a meeting to address any evictions or landlord tenant issues you may have.
Call Today for your Free Consultation
At Peter A Rose, P.L., we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your legal needs. During the consultation we will determine whether we can assist you and quote you a fee for our services. Call our offices at 561-394-4995 or 954-561-5000 or contact us via e-mail at email@example.com to schedule your free consultation.